As children grow up learning and socializing, parents and teachers share the role as care-givers, instructors and planners. Family education and school education go hand in hand and complement each other. Close home-school ties not only improve children’s ability to acquire knowledge and wisdom, but can also enhance teachers’ sense of achievement and help to build a positive school culture.
• To promote contact and communication between schools and parent community;
• Use a variety of channels so that the school’s important information can be sent to each family accurately and timely;
• Actively collect and deliver the comments and suggestions of the parent community to the relevant departments and leaders of the school;
• To help solve all kinds of problems between home and school in a timely and proper way;
• Create space for parents to participate in school activities in an organized, planned, and productive manner.